WE are using this medium ti inform the members of the general public and most especially all candidates who applied for admission via 2013 UTME into Yobe State University and choose the institution as first and/ or second choice for the 2013/2014 academic year that the school management has announce the post utme screening date.
Yobe State University 2013/2014 POST-UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 3rd August, 2013-07-24 time: 8:00am prompt Date: Saturday, 3rd August, 2013-07-24 time: 8:00am prompt Venue: faculty of law complex
Eligibility/ Requirements to bring along for the Screening
All candidates must provide the following as prerequisite for writing the examination;
(1) Payment of non-refundable of two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) which commence on 24th July 2013 and close on Friday 2nd August, 2013.
(2) Documentation at the Admissions Office which starts immediately and closes on Friday 2nd August, 2013.
(3) Photocopy of credentials and original of UTME Result Slip
(4) Two recent passport size photograph
(5) Provision of writing materials
(6) Only candidates with minimum JAMB requirement of 180 points and above and have chosen Yobe State University as their first and second choice are invited to the Examination.
Direct Entry Candidates
In addition, Direct Entry Candidate (DE) screening will commence on Wednesday 14th August, 2013, at the same venue. Online Application will soon commence
Important Notice:any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise and appear for the screening test on the stipulated date will not be considered.
Sign BukarJamji Committee Chairman
Please share this with our friends on twitter and facebook.