Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Screening Procedure and Requirements for newly admitted ND full-time students, 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the school management has released the list of documents (both original and photocopies) that all freshers has to present to screening officers.
Note: Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated YABATECH Acceptance Fee are eligible to come for the screening exercise.
* Commencement of online uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2nd, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
* Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2nd, 2019
* End of Screening Exercise: Friday February 1st, 2019.
YABATECH Screening Requirement Procedure for freshers
Find the full details of YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements below;
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
Please Note that Yaba College of Technology Does not require certificate of origin. YABATECH also does not accept declaration of age certificate or affidavit for birth certificate. Also, note that if you have two (2) sitting, please you have to come with two scratch cards for respective exams.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.