No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform all the prospective students of Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech, that the school management has announced the sales of her Change of course form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
– Candidates who made YABATECH their FIRST CHOICE in 2018 UTME
– Candidates with a minimum of 160 in UTME and 40% in Post-UTME Screening Results
– Candidates with necessary entry requirements for their choice course
– All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
– Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2017 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
How To Apply for YABATECH Change of Course
Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the college portal: www.yabatech.edu.ng
Yabatech change of course 2017/18 form is currently on sale and interested persons can apply by following the steps below;
step 1. From a Desktop Computer/PC connected to the internet, go to the official portal of Yaba College of tech at: http://www.yabatech.edu.ng/
step 2. on the page that loads up, click on “Change of Course Payment 2017/18” and then click on “Login”.
step 3. Enter your UTME Number and click on “Apply”.
step 4. Click on “Confirm Details & Proceed”,
step 5. Click on Pay Now.
step 6. Click on Make Payment.
step 7. Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
step 8. Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
step 9. If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your internet banking details to make payment.
step 10. If Payment option selection is Pay Now at a Bank Branch, kindly Click on Print Invoice and proceed to the bank with the invoice for payment.
step 11. If payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter card details to make payment.
step 12. Click on Print Evidence of Payment after a Successful Payment.
step 13. Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
step 14. Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 , 4.
step 15. Print out your Payment History.
step 16. Update your Biodata and Print it.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programme:
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
For National Diploma in Welding & Fabrication, same requirements as in Mechanical Engineering minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The Yaba College of Technology change of course form will be on sale from Monday, January 8th, 2018 and will end Monday, January 15, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Available Courses for Yabatech Change of Course
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
1. ND (Art and Design) Full Time
2. ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
3. ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
4. ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time
5. ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
6. ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
7. ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
8. ND (Building Technology) Full Time
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
10. ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
11. ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
12. ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
13. ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
14.ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
15. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
16. ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
17. ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
18. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
19. ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
20.ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
21.ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
22.ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
23. B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
24. B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
25. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
26. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
27. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
28. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
29. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
30. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
31. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
32. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics.
Yabatech Change of Course Closing Date
The information reaching us has it that the Yaba college of Technology, Yabatech change of course form for 2017/18 session will close on Monday, January 15, 2018.. Click Here for more detail.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.