Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Change of Course Form for 2019/2020 ND and BSc (Education) candidates has commenced.
THIS is to inform all the prospective students of Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH, that the school management has announced the sales of her Change of course form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME scores and a minimum of 45% aggregate score.
- Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- – Candidates with necessary entry requirements for their chosen course
Note: Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
How To Apply for YABATECH Change of Course
Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the college portal: www.yabatech.edu.ng to apply.
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2019/2020 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Put in your UTME Number.
- Choose change of course to Apply.
- Tap on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Tap on Make Payment.
- Please ensure you note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Choose any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If you choose to use internet banking, choose your bank logo down the page of your Remita page, this is only if you have your hard token with you.
- If you cannot make the payment online because of you not sure of the process, kindly print out the invoice payment to any bank and make the payment there.
- Now go to YABATECH website page where you search for confirmation and validation, put in the Remita number you use in making the payment OR put in your JAMB registration number, then tap on continue.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programme:
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
For National Diploma in Welding & Fabrication, same requirements as in Mechanical Engineering minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The Yaba College of Technology change of course form will be on sale from Tuesday, 26th October, and will end Thursday, 28th Nov. 2019.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for YABATECH Change of Course form does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1 and 24 Old Administration Block.
Available Courses for Yabatech Change of Course
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Technical Education
1. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
2. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
3. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
4. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Education
5. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
6. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics
7. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
8. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics Education
School of Environmental Studies
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
10. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Technology
11. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
12. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
13. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time.
14. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus)
YABATECH Change of Course Closing Date
Yaba College of Technology Change of course form closing date is Thursday, 28th November 2019. Click Here for more detail.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.