THIS is to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Yaba College Of Technology for the 2015/2016 academic session that the school authority has released the procedure for payment of acceptance fee and change of course for newly admitted students.
Related: Candidates who participated in the Post-UTME and have not check their admission status can do so here: Yabatech Admission List Checker
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Registration
1. From a PC Connected to the internet, go to the Yaba college official portal at http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. On the page that loads up, click on “Acceptance Fee Payment 2015/2016”.
3. Click on “Applicant Login”.
4. Enter your UTME/Application Number.
5. Click on Login.
6. Click on “Pay Now”.
7. Click on “Make payment”.
8. Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
9. Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
10. If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your internet banking details to make payment.
11. If Payment option selected is Pay Now at a bank Branch, kindly Click on “Print Invoice” and proceed to the bank with the invoice for payment.
12. If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter your card details to make payment.
13. Click on “Print Evidence of Payment” after a Successful Payment.
14. Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
15. Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 – 4
16. Print out your Payment History
17. Update your Biodata and Print it.
Please share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook.