ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the payment of Acceptance fee will commence January 2nd, 2018.
See Also: YABTECH Admission List (ND Full-time)
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Successfully admitted candidates are to follow the procedure below to pay their Acceptance Fees;
- Go to the college portal @ http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/applications/acceptance
- Click on “Acceptance Fee”
- Click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your UTME/Application Number in the required column
- Click on the “Login” button
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Click on “Make payment”
- Then select any payment option (i.e. Card Payment, Bank Payment)
Procedure for Card Payment: If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
Procedure for Bank Payment: If Bank Payment option is selected, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat step 3 and 5 above and
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Recommended: YABATECH School Fees Payment