LATEST Information reaching our news desk has it that the management of Yaba College of Technology has expelled 19 students! Most of the students expelled are found guilty of engaging in cultism and examination malpractices (plus) many others. Read full details below.
Yaba College of Technology, (YABATECH) Expels 19 Students
The Director of Public Relations, at Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Dr Charles Oni revealed to newsmen that 19 students of the institution has been expelled from the College as they were found guilty of violating Section 14 (2) and Section 11 (4) of the college’s regulation, which is contained in the yabatech students’ handbook.
YABATECH has expelled 19 students over examination malpractices. The affected students are from different faculties and cut cross both full-time and part-time programmes.
The expelled students were said to have committed the offences during the 2nd semester examinations in the 2016/2017 academic session. Three circulars were dispatched, and all circulars were signed by the Deputy Registrar, Academics, Mrs M.O. Osidipe and dated 27th June, 2018.
Each also indicated that the Academic Board took the decision on behalf of the management at its meetings variously held on 28th May, 30th May, and 7th June.
Names of Expelled YABATECH Students:
The following 19 students has been expelled from the Yaba College of Technology for participating in
- Helen Kelechi Amogu,
- Damilola Esther Oduntan,
- Usen Ndifreke Bassey,
- Korede Morufat Oladejo,
- Abidemi Ayejafor,
- Ibrahim Fashola,
- Balikis Adetutu Subair,
- Ridwan Ayinde Razak,
- Adetola Adeshina,
- Bright Christian Okere,
- David Agary,
- Abiodun Austine Sholaja,
- Oluwasesan Gabriel Oyewusi,
- Rachael Nwaigwe,
- Emmanuel Olajide Adegoke,
- Jamiu Morakinyo,
- Chuka Ewiwilem,
- Francis Ayorinde,
- Akeem Ayo Adeosun.
According to the Dean Students’ Affairs, Mr O.T. Raheem, said the students were expelled for indulging in vices, such as take advantage of, cultism and examination malpractices among others.
Names of Expelled Students, (Yabatech) 2014.
The names of the expelled students of Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech are
- * Adebayo Ayomide Adedeji, ND 1 Textile Technology;
- * Ola Motunrayo, ND II Business Administration;
- * Oluwasegun Oladapo Adeola, HND II Building Technology;
- * Rufai Idris, ND 1 Printing Technology;
- * Jimoh Sikiru Oropo, ND 1 Printing Technology;
- * Agada Emmanuel Achi , HND II Mechanical Engineering;
- * Durosinmi Haffiz, Computer Engineering;
- * Lawal Semiu, ND 1 Printing Technology;
- * Mecavel Ojiese Williams, HND II Statistics;
- * Ubini Odafe Jabin, ND II Fine Ars;
- * Aremu Ayo, ND 1 Estate Management;
- * Akintade Mohammed, ND 1 Accountancy;
- * Adesokan Rilwan Segun, HND II Building Technology;
- * Okon Oduak Promise, ND II Food Technology;
- * Oluwayimika Isaac, ND II Printing Technology;
- * Ogbugo John Kolawole, ND 1 Electrical Engineering;
- * Ogunrinde Oluwaseun Sunday, ND I Marketing;
- * Agoro Ismaila, HND 1 Survey and Geo-informatics and
- * Tijani Ibrahim Abiodun, ND II Accountancy.
One of the expelled students has described the expulsion as an act of victimization. Perhaps you might want to take the school to court if they are victimizing you!
If you know anyone whose name appear on the expelled list above, please encourage them to start a new life. Some of them will take it personally and engage in more dangerous vices! Especially those in cult.
Recent entry: Madonna University Post UTME 2018 form out
For the prospective students, do well to abide by the rules or else you might face the same fate!