Wesley University, Ondo Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form, Cut off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
- Applicants who selected Wesley University as first or second choice in the recent UTME
- Applicants who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB Registration but scored the official cut off mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements
- 2019 JAMB Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME
Wesley University Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: Please Call Kelly- 08069801463; Toyin- 07057006658;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Recent entry: Bingham University Admission Form out