Wellspring University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available. See admission requirements, available courses, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Wellspring University School of Postgraduate Studies for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Wellspring University PG Courses
|PGD Business Administration|
|PGD Public Relations and Advertising|
|PGD Information Technology|
|PGD Computer Science|
|PGD Financial Management|
|MBA Information Technology|
|MSc Computer science|
|MSc Business admin|
|MSc Mass Communication|
|MSc International Relations|
|MSc Information Technology|
Related: Wellspring University Tuition Fee for 2020/2021 Session.
How to Apply for Wellspring University Postgraduate Admission
Wellspring University Postgraduate Application Form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
Click Here to Start Your Application
- Go to the college’s portal and Click Here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use the generated RRR to make a payment on the following available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- Although, we encourage you to make payments online as it is much faster
- Payments made online are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered provisional admission, you will receive an SMS/E-mail from the college.
See also: Wellspring University Post UTME Form.
Leave a Comment