Veritas University, Abuja admission form into the various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. the available courses, requirements and complete guideline on how to purchase Veritas University Postgraduate Form below;
This is to inform the general public that the School of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (The Catholic University of Nigeria) is using this medium to invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Applicants must possess at least five (5) credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University’s conditions for entry to such programmes.
Read also: Veritas University Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Veritas University Postgraduate Programme
- Applicants should visit the college’s portal @ www.veritas.edu.ng and click on “Postgraduate” under academics to download application form and application procedure; or visit the College Office
- The completed form should be submitted to the “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”, along with the evidence of payment not later than 31st July, 2019.
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from the college website.
- The completed Veritas PG form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying the non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only or its dollar equivalent into the University account below;
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
Account No: 1015499870
Bank Name: United Bank For Africa
Documents Required For Admission:
- Original and photocopies of qualifying certificates
- Original and photocopy of NYSC certificate/Exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Academic Transcript (To be forwarded directly to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja” by candidate’s University).
Telephone: 07012866390, 09021015149.
Please click on the twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.