Veritas University Post UTME Form, Registration Details, Screening Date and cut-off mark has been announced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who select Veritas University as their First and Second choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2018 UTME application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2018 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME Screening
- Application fee is Two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500.00 only).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the college’s portal at; www.veritas.edu.ng. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Veritas University Accounts
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
FIRST BANK: 2032211597,
ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Veritas University Post UTME Screening Date
The university screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following documents/items are to be presented for screening:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2018 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
For Enquiries and Courses offered, visit the official institution page HERE.