The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Postgraduate Programme Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Interested applicants can apply below;
The management is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (full-time, part-time, and sandwich) in various Faculties, Institutes, and Centres for the 2020/2021 academic year.
ADVERT FOR ADMISSION INTO UNN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka offers programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in various Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department/Institute/Centre for the incoming session 2020/2021
GENERAL ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
i) Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme of the University must have obtained 5 credits at not more than two sittings in WASC or GCE or NECO or NABTEB including the English Language. Candidates shall also possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the first degree and postgraduate programmes in their areas of interest for postgraduate studies.
ii) Graduates of the University of Nigeria or other recognized Universities who possess the above qualifications are eligible to apply.
iii) For the PGD in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture, only candidates with University degrees in relevant areas need to apply.
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES i) Holders of Credit (Upper credit) level passes at HND or its equivalent in relevant areas (for programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture and Business Administration; the Departments of Political Science, Public Administration & Local Government; and Vocational Teacher Education; and for Postgraduate Diploma in Electoral Administration Programme). Qualifications such as AIB, ACCA, ACMA, ICAN, BEEC, CPA, etc may also be considered for admission.
ii) Candidates with professional qualifications including HND must have obtained 5 credits in WASC or GCE O/L including English and Mathematics for admission into degree courses in Business Administration.
iii) For Postgraduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Surveying in particular, candidates with third-class honors degrees in Geography, Geology, and other Physical Sciences, HND Upper Credit level pass in related fields, are also eligible.
iv) Candidates who hold qualifications other than the above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University, may also be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNN Postgraduate Programme
Application Forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of a non-refundable fee of N26,700.00 (Twenty-six thousand, seven hundred Naira only) made payable to “The University of Nigeria Postgraduate Application Fees Account, at any bank within the country using the Remita platform.
Applicants should log on to www.unn.edu.ng and follow the procedures stated below:
- Login to the University of Nigeria Nsukka Portal at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Go to postgraduate students
- Select PG form for 2020/2021
- Enter your telephone number.
- Fill in your basic details.
- Generate Invoice with RRR.
- Make payments using the online channel or at the bank.
- Come back to the online form.
- Fill the PG online application form.
- Upload all necessary credentials in PDF.
- Complete referee form. (Enter correct Emails).
- Check the complete details
- Submit form.
UNN Postgraduate Exam Date
The University of Nigeria Nsukka Postgraduate ONLINE screening test/examination will hold on Thursday and Friday, 2nd Sept., and Saturday, 3rd September 2021. The link for the online screening examination is onlinecbt.teneceschoolsupport.com. Allotted time period: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
To participate in the online screening test, visit this link HERE.
Any candidate who did not write the last screening examination can be a part of this.
- All applicants will undergo a computer-based Postgraduate admission screening test.
- Check out for information on screening processes via the UNN Website unn.edu.ng from 1st July 2020, for your further necessary action.
- For a Ph.D. degree programme, a candidate must have published at least an article from his/her Ph.D. Thesis or obtained an acceptance letter from a journal certified by the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as a condition for graduation.
- Plagiarism test shall be run on Master’s Project Report and Ph.D. Thesis before they can be approved.
UNN Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the UNN Postgraduate application form start from Monday, 9th March 2020 and closes on
Wednesday, 22nd April 2020.
For more information: Click to visit the UNN PG portal