The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening Date, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced!
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the UNN Post UTME Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka is now available online for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See also: UNN Nsukka Supplementary form is out
Registration exercise for the UNN Nsukka Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Thursday 18th July 2019 and end on Thursday 22nd August, 2019 on the university Portal.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made the Institution their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- The Institution requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening
All eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00 only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Follow the guideline below to register for the screening.
- Log on to the University Website at: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Recommended: UNN Direct Entry Screening Form out
UNN Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
The University of Nigeria Post UTME screening test has been slated to commence on Monday 26th August and end on Monday 2nd September, 2019.
A fully detailed timetable & Dates for the Post-UTME screening tests can be access HERE.
All candidates are required to come with the following
- 2019/2020 Original JAMB Result Slip
- A copy of online Acknowledgement Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please take note of the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng.
UNN Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of University of Nigeria Nsukka Post-UTME Screening Form will end on Thursday 22nd August, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.