ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Date, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details Has Been Announced!
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the UNN Post UTME Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka is now available online for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: UNN Nsukka Supplementary Form is out
Registration exercise for the UNN Nsukka Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Wednesday 5th August and end on Friday, 28th August 2020 on the university Portal.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above
- The Institution requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening
All eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00 only) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Follow the guideline below to register for the screening.
- Log on to the University Website at: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Recommended: UNN Direct Entry Screening Form out
UNN Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
The University of Nigeria Post UTME screening test date has not been announced yet.
A fully detailed timetable & Dates for the Post-UTME screening tests can be access HERE.
All candidates are required to come with the following
- 2020 Original JAMB Result Slip
- A copy of online Acknowledgement Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please take note of the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng.
UNN Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the University of Nigeria Nsukka Post-UTME Screening Form will end on Friday, 28th August 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.