THE 2014/2015 University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST RELEASED! Check Your Name Here and Read Instructions to avoid common mistakes.
The school management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka has released the 2014/2015 Supplementary Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2014/15 academic session.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Successfully admitted candidates who are offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng),
* When the page loads up, log in with your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee.
* Take the Invoice to any branch Zenith bank or UBA on the e-tranzact platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) onnly, for acceptance fee.
* Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2) Visit UNN Nsukka website, (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login with your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
3) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.