The management of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released guidelines for inter-university transfer application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
We are using this platform to notify all the undergraduates that wish to complete their degree programmes at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, that the UNN inter-university transfer form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Guidelines For Consideration Of Application For Inter-University Transfer
– Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the university from where they are seeking transfer.
– Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50 on a 5.00 point scale to quality for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former university.
– The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
– Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. -Entrance Board member(s) would be sent to the university from where transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or on-line verification as the case may be,
– At any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the university.
– Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the university found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
– A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
– He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his university.
– Transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the university.
– A transfer student must be a current student of the university from which he seeks transfer.
– All application for Inter – University Transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session should be received on or before 31st August, 2019.
– All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admission Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
How to Apply for UNN Inter-University Transfer
– Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Pay the application fee of One hundred and ninety five thousand naira (N195,000.00) only, through Remita payment platform at any commercial bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice print out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
– Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your Telephone number and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
– Print the form and forward to your current University Registrar for completion of last page to confirm release from your current University.
– Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed.
UNN Nsukka Inter University Transfer Form Closing Date
The University of Nigeria Nsukka Inter-University Transfer online application ends on Monday, 16th September, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment