The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Merit & Supplementary Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released and published on the school portal for checking.
The management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka has announced the release of Direct Entry Admission list (Merit/Supplementary) of admitted candidates for 2018/2019 session.
Check UNN Direct Entry Admission List (Merit)
You can also download UNN Primary DE Admission List .pdf by CLICKING HERE
Check UNN Direct Entry Supplementary List
Download the UNN D.E Supplementary List .pdf HERE
UNN 2nd Batch Direct Entry Supplementary List
University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Supplementary Direct Entry List II has been released and published online.
Download the UNN 2nd DE Supplementary List .pdf HERE
UNN 3rd Batch DE Supplementary List
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Supplementary Direct Entry List III has just been released and published on the college’s portal. You can view it from the attached .pdf doc below;
Download the UNN third DE Supplementary List .pdf HERE
Instruction to Admitted Candidates
Candidates offered provisional admission into the institution via UNN Direct Entry are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB CAPS website to Accept your Admission – Click here for procedure.
- Visit the University of Nigeria official website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
See also: UNN UTME Admission List