The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN change of course form for UTME candidates that scored 180 and above in 2019/2020 post UTME screening test but are yet to be admitted can now apply for the Shopping form.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, but were not admitted that the UNN shopping form (also called change of course form) is now ongoing.
Interested UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for the following advertised courses as follows:
UNN Shopping Form Courses
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5||Food Science and Technology||14|
|7||Nutrition And Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1||Archeology & Tourism||28|
|3||Fine and Applied Arts||6|
|7||History & International Studies||10|
|8||Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||12|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Biological Science||24|
|2||Plant Science and Biotechnology||108|
|3||Zoology and Environmental Biology||85|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|1||Banking and Finance||13|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|2||Early Childhood Education||36|
|7||Library and Information Science||10|
|9||Education Social Studies||19|
|10||Adult Education and Extra Mural Studies||79|
|11||Education Creative Arts||11|
|13||Education Fine and Applied Arts||11|
|16||Education Religious Studies||13|
|20||Education Integrated Science||32|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1||Agric and Bioresources Engineering||70|
|6||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||77|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3||Geoinformatics & Surveying||45|
|4||Urban and Regional Planning||62|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Physical Sciences||81|
|4||Physics and Astronomy||105|
|5||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||24|
|7||Science Laboratory Technology||8|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|6||Public Administration and Local Government||12|
|7||Religion and cultural Studies||30|
|10||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||31|
|5||Industrial Tech Education||43|
How to Apply for UNN Change of Course Form
The University of Nigeria Change of Course / Shopping form can be obtained at the rate of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Eligible applicants should go to the University portal @ unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng, log in with your JAMB Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay N10,000.00 only Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Candidates must posses the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and PUTME for 2019.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2019/2020 academic year.
University of Nigeria Shopping Form Closing Date
The UNN Shopping Application Form opens on Friday 20th September, and closes on Friday 04th October, 2019.
See also: UNN Primary Admission List
Please click on the Twitter / Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends