ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The names of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN undergraduate programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN First and Second Batch Admission Lists for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Notice: Candidates who are yet to be admitted, are hereby inform that the UNN Change of course Form for 2019/2020 Academic Year is now on Sale.
All the candidates who participated in the UNN Post UTME Screening exercise are hereby inform that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Provisional Admission List released has been uploaded on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website, as well as the Institution portal.
How to check UNN Primary Admission List
The University of Nigeria Primary Admission List has been uploaded on the college’s official website and can be viewed / download from the attached .pdf document below;
2nd Batch List
Please note: The University of Nigeria 2nd batch admission list can be accessed on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Admission Checking Portal. We will inform you when it is uploaded on the college’s official website.
Please follow the guideline below to check University of Nigeria Admission List on the JAMB official website.
- Go to JAMB portal @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Username and Password to login to your JAMB Profile.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to see the tab)
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the required column
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab to check the list.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB CAPS website to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer. CLICK HERE to check/accept your admission status on the JAMB portal.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing you’re your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.