This is a guideline for all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) on how to proceed with the payment of the acceptance fee. On our facebook fanpage, one of our friends want to know How to pay the UNN acceptance fee for 2013/2014 academic session and for the benefit of all the candidates who made the Institution their choice, we have decided to make it available for the general public, mostly candidates who have been admitted into Nsukka, UNN 2013 academic year.
Please follow the steps provided below.
1. From your computer system or a cybercafe, Log on to the University of Nigeria Official portal here>> http://www.portal.unn.edu.ng
2. When the web[age loads up, Click on the “2013-2014 Acceptance Form” available on the homepage.
3. On the ”Acceptance of Admission” you will be required to Enter your Jamb Registration Number and
4. Then click on “Payment Invoice”
5. After creating it, print your payment invoice.
6. Go to any any of the following banks in the school with your printed invoice to make payment.
– Diamond Bank Plc,
– First Bank Plc,
– Eco Bank Plc
7. After making your payment, take the payment slip given to you by the bank you paid into and then login to www.portal.unn.edu.ng and click on “2013-2014 Acceptance Form”
8. Enter Payment Confirmation Pin (the one you were given by the bank)
9. Enter Invoice Number and then Filling the Form First and submit it
11. After you have filled the form appropriately, Print it out and you have just successfully paid your UNN Acceptance fee!
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.