ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa, UNIZIK Prescience Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
THIS is to inform the general public that the Prescience Form for Admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, NAU, UNIZIK for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
UNIZIK Pre-Degree Courses
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/Departments.
Faculty Of Agriculture
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
Faculty Of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Human Biochemistry
Faculty Of Bio-Sciences
- Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitology and Entomology
- Department of Zoology
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Science Education with an option in
Science Education/Computer Science
Science Education/Integrated Science
- Department of Technical Education with options in
Electrical and Electronics Technology
Mechanical and Automobile Technology
Woodwork and Building Technology
Faculty Of Engineering And Technology
- Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Quantity Surveying
Faculty Of Health Science And Technology
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
- Department of Nursing Sciences
- Department of Radiography
- Department of Environmental Health Sciences
Faculty Of Medicine
Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Geophysics
Interested candidates who want to apply for the UNIZIK Prescience programme must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB). (See JAMB Registration Guideline here)
The minimum academic qualification is five (5) O’ Level credits which must include English, Mathematics, and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
The applicant must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example, where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine, the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission
The NAU prescience form can be purchased at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, at any of the banks nationwide.
The sale of UNIZIK Pre-degree / Pre-science forms commenced on Monday, 31st August 2020. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:
- Visit the college’s portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form, enter your email address, phone number, password, select the access level, and click on the “submit” button.
- Your login details will be sent to your email address immediately
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10,000.00 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number, and click on verify the payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
- Pre-science lectures for 2020/2021 starts on Monday, 25th January 2021.
UNIZIK Prescience Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sales of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Form is Friday, 11th December 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.