The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa, UNIZIK Prescience Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
THIS is to inform the general public that the Prescience Form for Admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, NAU, UNIZIK for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
UNIZIK Pre-Degree Courses
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/Departments.
Faculty Of Agriculture
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
Faculty Of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Human Biochemistry
Faculty Of Bio-Sciences
- Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitology and Entomology
- Department of Zoology
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Science Education with an option in
Science Education/Computer Science
Science Education/Integrated Science
- Department of Technical Education with options in
Electrical and Electronics Technology
Mechanical and Automobile Technology
Woodwork and Building Technology
Faculty Of Engineering And Technology
- Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Quantity Surveying
Faculty Of Health Science And Technology
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
- Department of Nursing Sciences
- Department of Radiography
- Department of Environmental Health Sciences
Faculty Of Medicine
Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Geophysics
Interested candidates who want to apply for the UNIZIK Prescience programme must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB). (See JAMB Registration Guideline here)
The minimum academic qualification is five (5) O’ Level credits which must include English, Mathematics, and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
The applicant must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example, where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine, the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission
The NAU prescience form can be purchased at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, at any of the banks nationwide.
The sale of UNIZIK Pre-degree / Pre-science forms commenced on Monday, 4th October 2021. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:
- Visit the college’s portal at http://myedu.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Pre-Science”
- Click on “Generate Invoice”
- Proceed to the bank and make payment
- After payment, login/click on Pre-science
- Click on “fill application form”
- Enter your Remita Number and complete your application
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and submit same to the pre-science office for documentation.
UNIZIK Prescience Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sales of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Form has not been specified yet. Interested persons can still register for the programme.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Thank u sir 4 d info, do u know the closing date for d form( the dead line)
Thank u sir, which date is d deadline of d application
The closing date has not been announced. Interested persons should apply before it is too late.