The Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate application form is now on sale for admission into its full-time and part-time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) school of postgraduate studies is using this medium to invite application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic Session.
*UNIZIK postgraduate programmes runs on Full-time and part-time bases*
How to Apply For UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission
Application Should be completed online by logging into the college portal @ http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate/
- Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed.
- Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1,000.00) only.
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10,000.00) only.
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
To Confirm Payment
For Complete Registration Guideline, Admission Requirements, Available Course, Please CLICK HERE.
Related: UNIZIK PG School Fees
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Date
Eligible candidates will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 4th -6th September, 2019.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The Sale of UNIZIK Postgraduate application Form Ends on
23rd August, 2019, 31st December, 2019, while Submission of Form Ends on 26th August, 2019. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate form deadline for 2nd TIER has been extended to 31st December, 2019.
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 31st December, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share with your friends.