Any candidate who scored between 30 and 39 in the POSTUME and desires admission into any of our affiliate institutions should submit his/her print out to the Special Assistant to Vice Chancellor on Academic matters (Dr Kingsley Ubaorji), Office of the Vice-Chancellor, within one week from the date of this publication.
- Federal College of Education ( Technical) Umunze
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
- Pope John Paul Seminary, Okpuno.
- Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has approved the Post UTME screening for Auchi Polytechnic and it will take place on Wednesday, 21st August, 2019 by 8am at Auchi Poly campus. Other affiliated Institutions will still be as scheduled, today 16th August, 2019 at the UNIZIK digital Library.
Update: UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Date has been postponed. Find the details below.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME Form, Screening Date, cut-off mark and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
Note: UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale yet.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2019/2020 Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for candidates who made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate institutions.
Candidates must have chosen the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 200 and above (however some courses are 200 and others 160) in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Registration procedure are as follows
Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Monday 29th July 2019. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
– Click on ‘Create Account’
– Enter your UTME Registration Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Date
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise examination scheduled for 12th August and 13th of August, 2019 has been postponed.
The new dates for NAU Aptitude Test are 15th August, 2019 for candidates who applied for Law & Environmental Sciences and 16th August, 2019 for those who applied to be admitted into any of the Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE).
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Restrictions are as follows:
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form will end on 2nd August, 2019.
Recent entry: FUNAAB Post UTME 2018 Form out.