The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) application form for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, i.e;
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations, or their equivalents.
- Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
- Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission
Eligible applicants should:
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR PIN for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only for the application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
Return of Completed Forms
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 4th December 2020.
Direct Entry (D.E) candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavor to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday, 12th December 2020.
See UNIZIK CEP available programmes and courses HERE.
Other Important Information:
- Sale of UNIZIK Part-time forms commences on Friday, August 21st, 2020, and ends on Friday, December 4th, 2020.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday, December 12th, 2020.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Monday, September 14 to Friday, December 4, 2020, at 8.00 am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, December 5, 2020, at 8:00 am at the University Digital Library.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Exam Date
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 12th December 2020, by 8 am at the University Digital Library.
Please Take Note: The UNIZIK Part-Time Degree examination would be computer-based. Candidates are therefore advised to come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not be allowed to take the Test.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Part-time (CEP) Form Closing Date
UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) application form deadline is Friday, 4th December 2020.
Read Also: UNIZIK Post-UTME Form.