ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) part-time admission list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform the public that the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) has released the list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission List
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University part-time degree programmes can be accessed by following the procedures below;
- Go to UNIZIK CEP admission status checking portal at https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FillAdmissionForm
- Enter your “Admission Form Number” in the required column
- Click on the “Next” button to access your admission status
For Admitted Candidates: Successfully admitted students are to carefully follow the list of steps outlined on the portal to generate an acceptance fee.
- Click on STEP 1: Click on generate acceptance invoice(to generate RRR). Click on “Print Invoice” Make payment in the bank. You can also click on Print Admission Letter to print the admission letter
- Click on STEP 2: Enter the RRR.
- Click on Generate Receipt.
- Click on Step 3: Confirm your O’level result.
- Click on Step 4: Generate School fees RRR: Print it and make payment in the bank.
- Click on STEP 5:Enter the RRR and generate a Receipt.
- Click on STEP 6: Enter other biodata
- Click on STEP 7: Print Clearance form:
- Click on Step 8: Register your courses.
Read Also: UNIZIK UTME Admission List.