The school management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK, is inviting Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme of UNIZIK for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The UNIZIK JUPEB Form can be obtained online, find the requirements, subject combination and method of applications. The UNIZIK JUPEB Admission form can be purchased at the sum of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only.
Benefits of JUPEB Programme
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates MUST possess minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
Recommended: TASUED Post UTME Form
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR JUPEB PROGRAMMES
-History /Literature/ Christian Religion Studies (HLCRS)
-Government /Economics/ Mathematics (GEM)
-Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
-Mathematics /Economics/ Business Studies (MEB)
-Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates should take note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
How to Apply for UNIZIK JUPEB Admission
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00 only) will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of N15,000. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6. Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7. Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (Viii), else retry (Vii) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9. Print out your acknowledgment slip:
Applicants into 2019/2020 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking the school website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application
Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 19th October, 2019 at 11.59 pm.
See Also: FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form