The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) National Cut-Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise has been announced. All the candidates who select the Institution as their choice in the 2019 UTME can view the cut-off point for each department/faculty below;
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the JAMB Cut off mark for 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise.
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark for All Course
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Read also: UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Form