The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Acceptance Fee payment and clearance procedure for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University has announced the stipulated acceptance fee and clearance procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Follow the procedure below to pay the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Acceptance Fee, which is N47,000.00 only.
Use the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number below to make payment for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from any bank branch of your choice across the country.
- NAU Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (N47,000.00) only.
- ICT Fee: Four Thousand, Eight Hundred Naira (N4,800.00) only.
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) incase the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign-in Credentials
Username: Your JAMB Registration Number
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- All the Newly Admitted students are expected to come with the following documents for the physical clearance process.
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate
- Online WAEC Result Printout
- Admission Status Slip
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
Admitted Students Should Take Note Of The Following:
- Registration for New Students Commences on 4th November 2019. Endeavor to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your UNIZIK Registration Number on time.
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8 AM TO 4 PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- Make Sure You Submit Your Registration Printouts In A File To The Hod Of Your Department.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.