The University of Sheffield Management International Scholarships 2017/2018 application form is now on sale – See how to apply below;
We are pleased to offer Management International Scholarships to international undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2017.The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and award criteria
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2017 in the Management School.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. You can also receive this in each subsequent year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body, government or governmental organization – international, national or regional, research council, charity, private enterprise or any similar organization.
- There is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
For more information, please Click Here
Please click on the twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.