THIS is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Jos hereby announces the sales of Admission Forms for its IJMB Programme under the Non NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) of the University for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects;
English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How to Apply for UNIJOS IJMB Programme
The University of Jos IJMB Application forms are available online and can be obtained on the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500.00) only through the Remita Payment Platform.
How to obtain the form:
* Visit the Remita platform and click on Federal Government Agency
* Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
* Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
* Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
* Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
* Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
* Candidates can then access the forms on-line
* Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
Submission of Forms
All candidates are expected to submit a hard copy of the completed forms to office of the Deputy Registrar, Non NUC Funded Programmes, University of Jos, Room 106, Academic block, Bauchi Road Campus.
For further inquiries, please contact The Director, Non NUC Funded programmes on Phone Number 08037007427, The Deputy Registrar, Non NUC Funded Programmes on Phone Number 08061270954 or The Coordinator, IJMB Programme on Phone Number 08060674526.
Monday M. Danjem.
Previous Entry: FUOYE Pre Degree Application Form Out for 2017/2018 session