The management of The University of Ibadan, (UI), Ibadan, is inviting all the applicants who chose the University as their their First Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2014/2015 to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE through the school official website at: admissions.ui.edu.ng
Candidates are expected to submit their biodate on or before Friday, 5th September, 2014.
A (i) Candidates are to pay the sum of Three thousand naira, (N3,000.00) only into U.I. Admission Processing Fee Account in any of the following Bank branches nationwide:
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
* Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959)
* University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the DE registration print-out preceded by the JAMB 2014 Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor’s name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
JAMB registration number/names (e.g. 123456789AB/Okon, Okechukwu, Abiola)
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing Fee of N3,000 at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online on the UI official website. This should be done by logging-in on: admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry with the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve their username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log-in onto www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level, and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till Friday, 5 September, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admissions exercise and whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University’s Website at a date to be announced later.
1. Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings except Medicine and Surgery and Pharmacy) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
2. The deadline for submission of biodata / ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
3. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
4. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
5. Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum of N3,000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and does not guarantee admission.
Deadline is September 5th, 2014
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA