No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
If you are among those who sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2015 UTME, then it is important to stay updated with all the latest news regarding the fourth coming Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
If you scored low in your Jamb 2015 CBT Examination and you are worried, don’t as most Universities will accept low score.
Also, there are Universities that accept JAMBites to write their Post UTME Examination even though they do not chose them during their 2015 Jamb registration.
The following Universities accept candidates who score at least 150 aggregate scores in their JAMB CBT to write their Post-UTME Screening Test!
Not only do these Universities accept Candidates who scored 150 and above, but they also accept candidates who did not chose them while registering for Jamb 2015 CBT to write their PUME.
How to know when these Universities will release their Post-UTME Forms?
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and Visit www.nigeriaschool.com.ng to know when the Post-UTME forms for these universities will be on SALE.
Schools You Can Write Post UTME and Get Admission without Choosing Them in JAMB
* Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
* Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
* Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
* Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
* Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
* Lagos State University (LASU)
* Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
* Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
* Ekiti State University (EKSU)
* Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
* Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
* Gregory University, Uturu
How to Score High in Post-UTME Examination?
Preparation: To prepare for your examination, we urged you to get the Past Post UTME Questions and Answers of your school of choice.
You can get Post-UTME Past Questions/Answers of your chosen school by visiting the school premises, if you are far from the school, you can buy it online for a token. Get in touch with us.