The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Sandwich Form for admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Continuing Educations, Sandwich Programmes of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIUYO Sandwich Programmes
(i) B. A. (Ed.) in; a. English b. Fine Arts c. French d. History e. Religion f. Music.
(ii) B.Sc. (Ed.) in; a. Biology b. Chemistry c. Mathematics d. Physics e. Integrated Science f. Physical Education g. Health Education.
(iii) B.Sc. (Ed.) in; a. Economics b. Geography c. Political Science.
(iv) B.Sc. (Ed.) in; a. Business Education (Accounting) b. Technical Education c. Home Economics Education d. Agricultural Education.
(v) B. Ed. in; a. Pre-Primary & Primary Education b. Guidance and Counseling c. Special Education d. Social Studies.
(vi) B. L. S. (Ed.) in; Library & Information Science.
Duration of the programme: Candidates will complete the programme in five years (slots) of nine (9) weeks each.
General Requirements Into UNIUYO Sandwich Programme
Only holders of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for the programme:
- NCE with a minimum of seven (7) points and above in Education and the teaching subjects.
- OND in relevant programmes.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and Psychiatry Nursing with at least three (3) years post qualification experience may be eligible for admission for Health Education.
- Candidates with (i) or (ii) above must, in addition, possess five (5) subjects at GCE (O/L), NECO/WASC/TC II, SSC including English Language at not more than two sittings and any other specific departmental requirement.
- Programmes in Sciences, Vocational Education, and Library Science require a credit pass in Mathematics. Holders of Diploma in Library Science with at least Lower Credit are also eligible for admission into BLIS Library & Information Science
- All applicants should submit hard copies of all their credentials to the Administrative Secretary, School of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of Uyo, Uyo.
Please note that a credit pass in Chemistry is a requirement for candidates intending to offer Home Economics Education and Agricultural Education.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Sandwich Admission
Eligible applicants should pay a non-refundable sum of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) only via the Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction.
- Visit the college’s portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select the Admission forms link (on the sidebar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number, Name, and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
University of Uyo Sandwich Form Closing Date
Related: UNIUYO Part-Time Degree Form out.