The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Pre-degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Interested applicants can apply by following the steps outlined below;
THIS is to inform all interested persons that Admission into the University of Uyo, Uniuyo, One Year Basic Studies & Pre-degree Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced.
Major Course Requirements
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choice from the list provided in A to C above.
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications
- Applicants must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two(2) sittings in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) (i.e. WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Applicants seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics, and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and any other subject.
NOTE that JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre Degree Programme
Interested and eligible applicants should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only via the University Portal (https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals)
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- The same procedure is used for the payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to check the college’s portal every week after the submission of their admission forms.
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Screening Date
- Date for the screening exercise: Thursday, September 30th to October 2nd, 2021 (in Batches online)
- Venue: for the screening exercise: ONLINE
- Time: 8:00am
University of Uyo Pre-Degree Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sale and submission of the UNIUYO pre-degree form is Wednesday, 29th September 2021.
Click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.