The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced – See how to apply below;
The University of Uyo is inviting candidates who choose the institution as their FIRST choice in the 2020 UTME and had a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants who made the University of Uyo their 1st choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only via the university portal.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
— Visit the University portal at uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
(Click on e-portals link)
— Select Admission Forms Link
— Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
— Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
— Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through the Remita platform.
— After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your application form.
— Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates are required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One (1) copy of 2020 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number, and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These items should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Read also: University of Uyo Direct Entry Form
University of Uyo Post UTME Screening Date
The UNIUYO Post UTME Screening test has not been fixed yet. We will update this article with the full details when it is out.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form Closing Date
All interested candidates are expected to complete their registration on or before the closing date which is Friday 17th July 2020 at midnight.
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng, or contact any of the following numbers;
- Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
- Bursary: 08175613895
- ICT: 08165382618
Recent entry: UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
Update: UNIUYO Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment