The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The management of the University of Uyo, UNIUYO is using this medium to invite applicants who made the University their first choice in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for screening exercise.
The University of Uyo Direct Entry screening exercise has has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: Saturday 24th August, 2019
Venue: Onyema Ugochukwu, Auditorium, Town Campus
Time: 8:00 AM Prompt.
Read also: University of Uyo Post UTME Form out
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission
Eligible candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) online via the university portal.
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
4. Enter your phone number and email address in the space provided
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
(iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB Registration Number.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Form Closing Date
The University of Uyo Direct entry 2019/2020 form closing date is Friday 16th August, 2019.
For more information visit the university website at: http://uniuyo.edu.ng and you can also contact the Admission Unit on the following numbers: 08127691825, 08146129875 Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618.