The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Supplementary Admission form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is out. See complete details on how to apply below;
The UNIPORT Post UTME result has been released and any candidate who scored 120 and above are advised to purchase the supplementary form for a chance to be admitted into the Institution for the 2018/2019 Session.
THE management of The University of Port Harcourt, (Uniport) is inviting suitably qualified candidates who chose the Institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise that the supplementary admission form is now on sale.
Apply For UNIPORT Supplementary Admission 2018/2019 (Post-UTME)
Candidates who choose the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 120 and above in the 2018/19 Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University. (CLICK HERE TO APPLY)
UNIPORT Supplementary Form and Requirements
1. Applicants MUST possess a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening.
2. Candidates MUST possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission.
3. Application is online. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2018 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTRE; otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
CLICK HERE to login using your Post UTME Account details.
The Sale and submission of UNIPORT Supplementary admission form ends on 4th October, 2018.
Warning: Please take note that the university management will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of the Supplementary Admission List.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.