THIS is to inform all the students of The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, that the school management has released the Registration Procedure for Returning Students for the 2013/2014 academic year.
UNIPORT Registration Guideline For Returning Students, (2013/2014) Session
Please follow the guideline below;
Step 1: Payment of School Charges:
* Pay School Charges at the designated Banks for the respective Colleges/Faculties/School.
* Go Online (visit the school official website online at www.uniport.edu.ng) and print out the Payment Receipt.
* Update your Fees Pass Book with the College Accountant/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School.
Step 2: Register Courses Online:
* Contact your Head/Ag. Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
* Register the courses online, as advised in (i) above.
* Print out the duly completed Course Registration Form
Step 3: Submit the under-listed documents to the Head/Ag. Head of Department and the College Secretary/Faculty Officer, respectively
* Online Payment Receipt
* Completed Online Course Registration Form
Important Note: According to the Vice Chancellor, only Registered Students will be allowed to take examinations.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.