This is to inform the general public that The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Choba, Rivers State, Nigeria, is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the University.
1. Master II
2. Graphic Artist
3. Auditor II
4. Senior Executive Officer (Audit)
5. Quantity Surveyor
6. Medical Lab. Scientist
7. Pharmacist II
8. Lab. Technician
9. Econometrics Laboratory Technologist
10. Higher Agricultural Superintendent
11. Agric Superintendent
12. Confidential Secretary I
13. Senior Art Fellows (3 Positions)
14. Senior Producer
15. Studio Manager/Digital Media Instructor
17. Arts ResearchFellow (3 Positions)
18. Business Manager and Asst.Business Manager
19. Film Editor (Asst. Arts Fellow)
20. Choreographer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
21. Costume Designer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
22. Light Designer(Asst. Arts Fellow)
23. Set Designer (Asst. Arts Fellow)
24. Keyboardist (Asst. Arts Fellow)
25. Transport Officer
26. Massive Academic Positions(Graduate Assistants & Lecturers)
27. Graduate and Experienced Research Fellows
Conditions of Service
These are as applicable in the Federal Civil Service and as appropriate in the Nigerian University System.
How To Apply
Applicants are expected to forward 10 copies of their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials in an envelope marked “Name of Post – for the attention to the Registrar”to:
University of Port Harcourt,
Candidates should also request their referees to forward attestations on their behalf, directly to the Registrar.
Candidates invited to the interview should come along with them the originals of their credentials.
Application Deadline Date
Submitting of Applications End on the 10th March, 2013.
Source::: You can read more on the University of Port Harcourt official website (Uniport.edu.ng)