ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening form continues that has been ongoing will now end on Friday, 30th October 2020. Candidates who selected the Institution as their choice in 2020 UTME, and are yet to register or complete their registration should do so now.
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, and other relevant details have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Update: The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who choose the institution as their First choice, and scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Cut-off mark: 180,
- UNIPORT Post UTME application fee is N2,000,
- Closing Date: August 28th.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening begins July 1st, 2019 – August 20th, 2019.
The University of Port Harcourt is inviting interested and eligible candidates who chose the Institution as First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Latest Admission Updates:
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Result
- UNIPORT Supplementary Form is out
- UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List
- UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission list
The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME screening exercise has been slated to commence from Monday, 27th July 2020 – Friday, 28th August 2020.
How To Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening
Step 1 – Eligible candidates (Those who scored 180 and above and select the Institution as their choice in the 2020 UTME) are to visit the school portal at; http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ and enter your UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
Step 2 – Print out Payment Slip
Step 3 – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBA, and UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
Step 4 – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Step 5 – Proceed the Uniport portal and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, as from Monday, 3rd August 2020.
Step 6 – Complete the Form online as requested. (Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.)
Step 7 – Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and schedule of the UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the College’s portal from time to time.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Read also: UNIPORT Direct Entry Form is out
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Dates & Time
The University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Aptitude Test date has not been announced yet.
Materials to Come with to the UNIPORT Post UTME Venue
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON Friday, 28th August 2020.
– Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
– Candidates who chose the University as the second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made on or before Friday, 30th October 2020.
– Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
– Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
– When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
UNIPORT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of the UNIPORT Post UTME Application form will end on
Friday, 28th August 2020. The registration deadline has been extended to Friday, 30th October 2020.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.