The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, and other relevant details have been announced for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Update: WAEC Candidates who will not be able to attend the post-UTME Examination as scheduled should please report to the Institution on; Monday, 4th October 2021 by 7:00 AM for supplementary post utme test.
Update: The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Registration for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who choose the institution as their First choice, and scored 150 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Cut-off mark: 150,
- UNIPORT Post UTME application fee is N2,000,
- Closing Date: 17th September 2021
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening begins 20th September – 25th September 2021.
The University of Port Harcourt is inviting interested and eligible candidates who chose the Institution as First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 and above to apply for the Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Latest Admission Updates:
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Result
- UNIPORT Supplementary Form is out
- UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List
- UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission list
The University of Port Harcourt sells of Post UTME screening form has been slated to commence from 6th September – 30th September 2021.
How To Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
Step 1 – Eligible candidates (Those who scored 180 and above and select the Institution as their choice in the 2021 UTME) are to visit the school portal at; http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ and enter your UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
Step 2 – Print out Payment Slip
Step 3 – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBA, and UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
Step 4 – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Step 5 – Proceed to the Uniport portal and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September 2021.
Step 6 – Complete the Form online as requested. (Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.)
Step 7 – Click on the “submit button” and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and the schedule of the UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the College’s portal from time to time.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Read also: UNIPORT Direct Entry Form is out
University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Dates & Time
TIME: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday, 20th September 2021 › Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
- Tuesday, 21st September 2021 › Humanities Pharmacy
- Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 › Management Sciences Law
- Thursday, 23rd September 2021 › Engineering Education
- Friday, 24th September 2021 › Social Sciences Science
- Saturday, 25th September 2021 › Medicine and Surgery
Materials to Come with to the UNIPORT Post UTME Venue
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2021 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON Friday, 17th September 2021
– Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
– Candidates who chose the University as the second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made on or before Monday, 13th September 2021.
– Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
– Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
– When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
UNIPORT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of the UNIPORT Post UTME Application form will end on Friday, 17th September 2021.
Recent entries: FUTO Post UTME Form | CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
Please, will the closing date be extended from August 28th to a future date?
We don’t know yet. But we will inform you as well as others if they decide to extend it.