Newest Update: The UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Date has been announced. The University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME exercise has been rescheduled to commence from Monday 9th September, 2019. Please check the schedule below;
Latest Update: The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME Date for 2019/2020 academic session that was scheduled to commence today, Monday 26th August, 2019 has been postponed indefinitely. Therefore, interested persons who are yet to register or complete their registration are hereby advised to take advantage of the extension.
Any inconvenience caused by this postponement is highly regretted.
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and other relevant details have been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Update: The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Registration for 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Cut-off mark: 180,
- UNIPORT Post UTME application fee is N2,000,
- Closing Date: August 20th.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening begins July 1st, 2019 – August 20th, 2019.
The University of Port Harcourt is inviting interested and eligible candidates who chose the Institution as First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Latest Admission Updates:
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Result
- UNIPORT Supplementary Form is out
- UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List
- UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission list
The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME screening exercise has been slated to commence from Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.. The schedule of the Screening test is as indicated below:
How To Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening
Step 1 – Eligible candidates (Those who scored 180 and above and select the Institution as their choice in the 2018 UTME) are to visit the school portal at; http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ and enter your UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
Step 2 – Print out Payment Slip
Step 3 – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBAand UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
Step 4 – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Step 5 – Proceed the Uniport portal and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, as from Monday 8th July, 2019.
Step 6 – Complete the Form online as requested.
Step 7 – Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
Step 8 – Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Step 9 – Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Read also: UNIPORT Direct Entry Form is out
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Dates & Time
The University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Aptitude Test has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Note: Please click on the image to enlarge
Update: The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Date has been rescheduled to commence from 9th September, 2019. Please check the new date below;
Materials to Come with to the UNIPORT Post UTME Venue
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON Tuesday 20th August, 2019.
– Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:email@example.com
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
UNIPORT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of UNIPORT Post UTME Application form will end on
Tuesday 20th August, 2019. The University of port harcourt post utme deadline has been extended indefinitely. Interested persons can apply.