How to Apply for University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, Part Time Degree Programme Programme of the College of Continuing Education (CCE), for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
We are using this medium to inform the general public and all interested persons that The University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) Admission into Uniport Part-Time Degree Programme for the 2019/20 Academic Session has commence.
Th school is inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time Degree Programme of the College of Continuing Education for the 2019/2020 session. The sale of the UNIPORT Part-Time Forms will close on 31st December, 2019.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level or their equivalent with credit passes in 5 relevant subjects,(including English & Mathematics) who have worked for not less than 4 years in relevant fields of application are eligible to apply.
The following subjects: Book Keeping, Business Studies, Typewriting, Secretarial Studies, Shorthand, Social Studies and Health Science are not acceptable.
All candidates who have applied for admission into the various Degree Programmes of the College will be required to undergo a Computer Based Test (CBT), at a date to be announced later.
METHOD OF APPLICATION and all other Important information on how to successfully register for the programme can be found on the school website or see the attached .pdf document below;
Click Here for full registration guideline.
How to Apply for University of Port Harcourt Part time programme
- Interested applicants are required to Log on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On- Line application form with the sum of Three thousand five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only.
- Under the CCE menu click on, Part- Time or Diploma in Law form.
- Please complete the application form and click on submit
- After submitting the form, an invoice page is displayed.
- Click on the get RRR button (Remitta Retrieval Reference).
- Next The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code is displayed.
- Please print this page and proceed for payment of the application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only excluding Bank charges at designated Banks nationwide.
PAYMENT AT THE BANK
- Please present the printed invoice to the bank teller.
- After payment at the bank, please return to the portal to verify payment
- For payment verification, please select the Fees Verification link under the CCE menu and enter the Payee Id from your printed invoice and select the category of fee you paid for.
- If your payment is verified, you will be asked to upload your passport. Please do so and click on Upload button.
- Finally print the receipt displayed on the screen.
- The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Candidates should report to the Examinations and Records Unit, CCE, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipt for collection of Brochure.
UNIPORT Part time form closing date
The sale of university of Port Harcourt Part-Time Forms will close on 31st December, 2019.
For further information, contact: Phone: 08038279561 or 08035508754 (between 9.00 a.m. and 3 p.m. on week days only).
Update: UNIPORT Part-time degree programme admission list out
Recent news: MOUAU Part-time admission list
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.