The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. See admission requirements and how to purchase the form below;
This is to inform all the applicants who applied for Direct Entry (DE) Admission into the University Of Port Harcourt through the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB that the registration has commenced.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening
The UNIPORT DE screening application is done online. Please follow the steps below to apply.
Applicants are expected to provided the following information;
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidates’ JAMB Registration Number
Related: UNIPORT Post UTME 2019/2020 Form out
Visit the College’s portal at: https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome-de.php
- Enter your DE Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back to the online portal of the university and Login with your DE Registration Number
- Ensure you entered a valid email and phone number.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form Closing Date
The Online registration and submission of UNIPORT DE Screening form will end on Tuesday 20th August, 2019.
– Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates..
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the Admission.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.