The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available. See admission requirements and how to purchase the form below;
This is to inform all the applicants who applied for Direct Entry (DE) Admission into the University Of Port Harcourt through the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB that the registration has commenced.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening
The University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry screening application is done online. Please follow the steps below to apply.
Applicants are expected to provide the following information;
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidates’ JAMB Registration Number
University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Registration Guideline
The registration commenced from 6th September to 30th September 2021.
Visit the College’s portal at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome-de.php
- Enter your DE Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back to the online portal of the university and Login with your DE Registration Number
- Ensure you entered a valid email and phone number.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to; The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form Closing Date
The Online registration and submission of the UNIPORT DE Screening form closing date are Thursday, 30th September 2021.
– Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
– The UNIPORT Direct Entry Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
– Applicants must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
– Applicants must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON THURSDAY,30TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
– Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2021 to be eligible for Admission.
– Applicants must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.