No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available.
This is to inform all the applicants who applied for Direct Entry Admission into the University Of Port Harcourt through the 2018 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB that the registration has commenced.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Registration Guideline
The UNIPORT DE screening application is done online. Please follow the steps below to apply.
Applicants are expected to provided the following information;
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
Related: UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Form out
Visit the College’s portal at: https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_de.php
- Enter your DE Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back to the online portal of the university and Login with your DE Registration Number
- Ensure you entered a valid email and phone number.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The Online registration and submission of UNIPORT DE Screening form will end on Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
– Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates..
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO