This is to inform all interested candidates that the 2013/2014 School of Basic Studies Registration procedure of the University of Port Harcourt, (Uniport) is now on-going and candidates can obtain the form to enroll for the programme.
And according to the school authority of Uniport, candidates can Sign Up Online.
Uniport Basic Studies Registration Procedure for 2013/2014 Session
step 1: If you have been admitted into the University of Port Harcourt School of Basic Studies for the 2013/2014 academic session, click on the Search Admission button on the School of Basic Studies home page.
step 2: When the webpage loads up, search for your name and then click on it to proceed. Provide an active email address, phone number and a security password to create your account. (please remember your details!)
step 3: After you have successfully created your account, you will be re-directed to the login page. Select School of Basic Studies as your User Type. Enter either your Application Number, Phone Number, or Email Address as your User ID and enter your password to log-in.
Uniport Basic Studies Online Registration
1. Log in to your account and select the Basic Studies menu on the left side of the screen.
2. When the portal loads up, click on the Online Forms menu on the top right of the screen to print your online documents (Provisional Admission Slip and Clearance Eligibility Form) before paying your school fees.
3. After completing and printing your Clearance Eligibility Form select Print Payment Slip from the School Fees drop down menu to print your School Fees Payment Slip. Proceed to the bank to make payment.
4. When you are done with your payment at the bank, go back on-line and log-in to your account, select Print Receipt from the School Fees drop down menu to confirm your school fees payment and print your School Fees Receipt.
Applicants who are through with their online registration should proceed to the School of Basic Studies with the following documents for physical clearance:
* Copy of Online Fees Receipt
* Local Government Identification Letter from Candidate’s Local Government Area
* Provisional Admission Slip
* Bank Teller (Original & Photocopy)
* Original & Photocopies of School Certificates
* Acceptance Form
* Two Recent 3.5 x 4.5cm Passport Photographs with White Background
* Clearance Eligibility Form
* Original & Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip. Do not make payment for any other number.
To begin with your registration, please visit the link here-: www.my2.uniport.edu.ng
We wishes all the students the best.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.