The University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme Registration Procedure for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
The school authority is inviting qualified candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Basic Studies Programme of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2019/2020 academic session to commence their registration and clearance.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Registration Procedure
All the newly admitted candidates are to CLICK HERE to register/pay fees.
- Report to the School of Basic Studies on arrival into the University.
- Registration of students admitted into the School of Basic Studies is carried out only in the School of Basic Studies by the staff of the School.
- Students are assigned to registrars in the School according to their Departments.
- All study materials are provided by the School.
- School fees includes textbooks, brochure, past questions and tutorials, etc. There are no extra charges.
- REGISTRATION IS FREE
- Pay your School fees and bring your receipt for you to be registered. Registration requirements are provided in the School.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.