THE University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List (first and second batch) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded online for checking.
All the 2019 aspirants who took part in the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening are hereby informed that the University of Port Harcourt Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online on JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Please go to JAMB CAPS to accept the offer of admission immediately.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Updated: The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT First batch Admission List 2019/2020 has finally been uploaded on the college portal.
Follow the steps below to check the list.
- Go to the college portal @ https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1550-2019-2020-utme-admission-list-batch1.html
- Search for your name and if you are admitted
- Accept the admission offer here: https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance
University of Port Harcourt 2nd Batch Admission List
The Second Batch Admission List has been released and published online. You can view the names of admitted candidates online here https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1561-2019-2020-utme-admission-batch-2.html
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, November 22nd, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on the JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD, therefore, upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Monday, November 25, 2019.
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
6. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Alternative: You can check it on JAMB website by following the steps outlined below;
- Go JAMB portal @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Username and Password to Login to your Profile
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to locate it)
- Select Examination Year and enter your Registration Number
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab to see if you have been admitted or not.
Note: The University of Port Harcourt Admission List contains only the names of candidates admitted through UTME. The names of candidates admitted through Direct Entry was not included.
Note: Candidates whose names are not in the merit list but scored high in the Uniport PUTME Result are advised to wait for the next batches of admission lists that will be released.
NOTICE ON CHECKING OF UNIPORT ADMISSION STATUS FOR THE 2019/2020 SESSION
- Candidates seeking admission in the 2019/20 academic session should log in to the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng , click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
- Please note that more batches will be released and published on the school portal.
Uniport Basic Admission List Released
Candidates who participated in the screening of the Basic studies program are hereby informed that the admission list has been released – Click Here to Check Uniport Basic Admission List.
The NigeriaSchool™ congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared on the list above.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.