THE University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List (first and second batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and uploaded online for checking.
All the 2021 aspirants who took part in the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening are hereby informed that the University of Port Harcourt Admission List (1st, 2nd Batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Updated: The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List for the 2021/2022 session has finally been uploaded on the college portal.
- First Batch – https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1926-2021-2022-admission-list-batch1.html
- Second Batch – https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1928-2021-2022-admission-list-batch2.html
For Admitted Candidates
(1) Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
(2) Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Please go to JAMB CAPS to accept the offer of admission immediately as well as print their Admission Letter.
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2021 need not proceed with Registration.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on the JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD, therefore, upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center.
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept a change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
6. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Alternative: You can check it on the JAMB website by following the steps outlined below;
- Go JAMB portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Username and Password to Login to your Profile
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to locate it)
- Select Examination Year and enter your Registration Number
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab to see if you have been admitted or not.
Note: The University of Port Harcourt Admission List contains only the names of candidates admitted through UTME. The names of candidates admitted through Direct Entry were not included.
Uniport Basic Admission List Released
Candidates who participated in the screening of the Basic studies program are hereby informed that the admission list has been released – Click Here to Check Uniport Basic Admission List.
The NigeriaSchool™ congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared on the list above.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.