Information reaching us has it that the management of the University of Port-Harcourt has released the Acceptance Fee payment registration procedure for candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedures for Freshers
1. For those who are yet to check their admission status, you are requested to confirm your name on the Admission List on the eCampus Portal campus.uniport.edu
(i) Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration even if admitted.
(ii) Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday September 28th, 2018 or the admission will be forfeited.
(iii) Candidates not admitted yet, who are yet to upload their O’level results to JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately as non upload of O’level Results to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB can affect their admission.
(iv) Admission is still in progress.
See also: UNN Nsukka Academic Calendar Announced
See the UNIPORT Acceptance fee payment procedure below;
- Go to the college’s portal @ aris.uniport.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Status” then click on “Admission Acceptance”
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number/Application Number and click on “Search”
- Click on “continue with payment” to generate your acceptance fee payment code. You can complete your payment online or print it out and pay in any of the approved banks
- Click Here for complete registration guideline
Related: UNIPORT Commence Physical Clearance for Freshers
UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline
The University of Port harcourt acceptance fee payment closing date for 2018/19 session has not been announced yet.
Please share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Leave a Comment