WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who made University of Port Harcourt, (UNIPORT) 2013/2014 post-UTME form is now on sale, and registration has fully commenced. All the Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their First and/or Second choice and score 180 and above in the 2013 UTME, are invited to participate in the UNIPORT 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise. THE Registration guideline guideline is as follow.
Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives.
Monday, 22nd July, 2013
Tuesday, 23rd July, 2013
Wednesday, 24th July, 2013
Engineering/ Medicine and Surgery/Dentistry/Anatomy/ Nursing
Thursday, 25th July, 2013
The time for each of the exam days stated above is 7:00am Prompt
IMPORTANT DATES25th June – 17th July, 2013 – Registration for Uniport 2013/2014 post-UTME
22nd July – 25th July, 2013 – Screening Exercise (Exam)
Special NotesFirst Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Second Choice Candidates shouldenter personal and UTME details.
How to Register Successfully1. First, Print your slip for making payment by clicking on “Online Applications” link at the top of the application page at http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/. If there is no registration link yet, check back later.
2. Proceed to any of the Bank Branches (First Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Fidelity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, EcoBank Nig. Plc, First City Monument Bank, U & C Micro Finance Bank, Sterling Bank) listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment ofN1,000.00 for Uniport Post-UTME (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based.
3. Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from theBank Teller confirming the payment.
4. Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slips and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
5. Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to comewith the following:
1. A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
2. HB Pencil, Eraser, Biro-Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator. (optional)
1. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University andmay lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Venue.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 17thJuly, 2013
4. Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
5. Parents and Guardians, as wellas uninvited security agents, willnot be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
6. For technical support during the registration, send an email to putme2013@ uniport.edu.ng. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08135775886,08037452922, 08138740076, 08175125591, 08157374445, 08091540628
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 17TH JULY, 2013.