We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all interested persons that the school management of Osun State University, Osogbo, (Uniosun) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for supplementary admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes of Uniosun for the 2013/2014 Academic Session in the following specializations.
I. B.Sc. Agricultural Economics.
II. B.A. English and International Studies
III. B.A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Education Economics
V. B.Sc. Education Political Science
VI. B.Sc. Economics
VII. B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
VIII. B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
IX. B.Sc. Accounting
X. B.Sc. Computer Science
XI. B.Sc. Microbiology
O’ Level Certificate Holders – Five(5) years
Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/A’ Level) – Four(4) years
* Interested applicants who are seeking for admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Part-Time programme must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language.
* For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two(2) sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Eligible candidates for Direct Entry must possess five(5) credit passes in O’Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma/NCE. Two Advanced Level /IJMB Passes in relevant subjects are also acceptable for Direct Entry.
Interested applicants can apply online at the official website of the Osun State University at www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise.
Candidates who are admitted into the programme will have their names published online at the university website and through SMS messages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
• Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
• Payment of N10, 000.00 for the UNIOSUN PART-TIME online Application Form is through the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
• Complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of your credentials for all examinations taken, on the day of screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION (B)
Application forms can also be obtained through the payment of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) (in bank draft made payable to OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY PART-TIME PROGRAMME, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE) from any commercial bank. The bank draft is to be presented at the Student Account Office, Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo.
The Uniosun Part-Time Online Application Form is expected to close on Friday, 25th April, 2014.
The Screening will take place on Saturday, 26th April, 2014 at the Main Campus, Osun State University, Osogbo.
All Candidates are expected to arrive at the Screening Venue by 10:00 am.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.