The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Application Forms for admission into its school of postgraduate studies for the 2020/2021 academic session is now ongoing.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University School of Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the various Postgraduate Programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of five (5) credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two(2) sittings, except as otherwise required.
Candidates with ‘O’ Level Exam results obtained up till 2017 must present original copies of their certificates for screening as their Statements of Results and/or Result Slips are unacceptable.
Candidates applying for academic Master’s Degree Programmes must have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. Candidates seeking admission into Ph.D. Programmes must be holders of Master’s Degree with a minimum score of 60% weighted average or CGPA of 3.50.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission
The UNIOSUN Postgraduate form is purchased, filled, submitted, and processed online through the college’s portal; http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng.
The Postgraduate application forms cost Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Only and are paid through the Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
Beware of Fraudsters
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disassociates itself from any purchase that is not processed on the UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed.
New Applicant Registration Guideline
- New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
- MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
- After login choose your Application Programme Type: Ph.D., MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
- Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration. At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
Documents to Upload
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following document during online registration. They are:
- Scanned copy of O’ Level Result(s)
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate(s)
- Scanned copy of NYSC discharge/exception certificates (Nigerians Only)
Submission of Academic Transcripts: All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. Please note that any application without a Transcript will not be considered for admission. Submission of an official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission – all academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
International/Foreign Candidates: All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form Closing Date
The Application form closes four(4) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Enquiries: For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via 08035950592, 07030397784, and 08081972154.
See also: UNIOSUN Post UTME Form.