The latest information reaching us is that The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has adjust the academic calender of the 2012/2013 academic session.
The New amended Uniosun Academic Calender For 2012/2013 Session are displayed below:
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY AMENDED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
-* 15th October: Lectures for 100 Level and Direct Entry Students Commence.
* 25th October: Senate
* 29th October – 2nd November: Orientation for Fresh Students
* 5th November: End of Registration for Fresh Students
* 20th November: Matriculation
* 27th November: College Colloquium
* 24th December: End of Harmattan Semester Lectures for Part III, IV & V/Inter-Semester Break
* 21st January – 1st February: Harmattan Semester Examinations for Part III-V
* 18th January: End of Harmattan Semester Lectures for Part I-II
* 21st January– 25th January: Lecture Free Week for Part I-II
* 28th January: Commencement of Examination for Part I and Part II
* 8th February: End of Examination for Part I and II
* 11th – 15th February: Inter-Semester Break for Part I and II
* 18th February: Rain Semester Begins for all students
* 17th May: End of Rain Semester Lectures
* 20th May – 24th May: Revision Week
* 27th May – 7th June: Rain Semester Examination
* 27th June: Senate
* 28th June: End of 2012/2013 Session
* 21st September: Convocation.
Please share this with our friends.