ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) postgraduate admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this medium to inform all interested persons that the school of Postgraduate studies, University of Maiduguri Postgraduate application form is now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants applying for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
- Applicants applying for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates Applying for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
How to apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission
The application Forms are obtainable at the School of Postgraduate Studies, UNIMAID, after paying a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before Monday 31st July, 2019.
NB: All prospective Applicants should send their Academic Transcript to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The University of Maiduguri PGD application form will close on Sunday, 30th July, 2019.
See also: UNIMAID UTME Admission List