The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME/ DE Application form for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. See the Cut-off Mark, Screening Date and how to apply for UNIMAID post utme screening.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the degree programme of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 academic session and scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized Institution for Direct Entry.
Applicants who chose University of Maiduguri and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME registration are eligible for the admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME 2018 Screening
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.
step 1. Eligible candidates are to visit the university portal at www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise.
step 2. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
3. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
a) First Name
c) JAMB No.
d) Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
e) E-mail Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
4. Click Register
5. Click (Click to proceed), You have two options to make your payment.
6. Payment Options:
Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
Print invoice (RRR invoice)
Go to any of the following banks
(ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
b. ATM Payment Option
Click pay to proceed icon
Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
On unified payment-Enter card
details and click OK.
Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
8. Click-click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.