The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME/ Direct Entry (DE) Application form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See the Cut-off Mark, Screening Date and how to apply for UNIMAID post utme screening.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the degree programme of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 academic session and scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME are invited for the screening exercise.
The sale of UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form will commence on 1st July 2020 and end on 30th October 2020. Eligible candidates are advised to apply before the deadline.
- Candidates who applied for admission into University of Maiduguri degree programmes and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
See also: University of Uyo Post UTME Form | UNIMAID Student Registration Procedure
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 30th October 2020.
step 1. Eligible candidates are to visit the university portal at https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ and register for the online screening exercise.
step 2. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Click on Register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination.
- UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
UNIMAID Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of University of MaMaiduguri Post UTME Screening form will end on 30th October 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Hi, please I registered my little sister for post utme I’m University of Maiduguri. After submission. There was a false inscribed in front of it. Please I don’t know what that means. Kindly reply
Buh after I concluded my registration I didn’t get a date as to wen the screening would b holding….
Please if there are any words…..it would b appreciated.
The screening dates has not been announced yet.
According to the post on the portal they said that no physical screening that they will get back to the candidate via email
There won’t be physical screening once you have being admitted , you will be notified
I want to apply for DE in the university of Maiduguri, an I don’t know if the portal is still accessible?
You can reach the school to see know if it is ongoing.
Although the registration ended almost 2 months ago.
I want to know when post UTME screening will commence.
We will inform you when it commence
I aply unimaid as first choice and I score 156 in janb can I go for screening
The cut off mark is 160 and above.
According to the post on the portal they said that 160 but you might be favored though the instruction is 160.
Unimaid is my first choice, I scored 174 in my jamb I apply for public law may I get admission? I really want admission this year plz
Plzz sir I wanted to know if we are coming for physical aptitude test or via online ?
Hi. i apply for health education and my utme combinations are english language,mathematic,biology and chemistry. pls am i correct?